Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Brick Magic

So Brick Magic was this past weekend. I had a blast and met a bunch of great local (relatively) AFOLs. Here are some pictures from the event:

The stuff in my car on Thursday. It all survived the trip!

My initial set up on Thursday - the castle was part of the large castle layout.

Me building a third floor for the massive Grand Emporium.

The grand Grand Emporium starting to take shape on Friday.

The Grand Emporium on Saturday. It got about twice this high by Sunday.

My mech being attacked by rock monsters

The Shuttle Adventure set that was launched at the con and the Imperial Flagship that Dan ended up winning in the raffle.

My take from the weekend!

The unreleased minifig that I got at the keynote.

Over all I think the event was great and I can't wait until next year! I'm already thinking about what I'll be taking!

No comments:

Post a Comment