I have been on a LEGO spree this week. I built a few cars the other night and this evening I finished the first element in my farm layout for BrickFair, the barn.
I am really happy with the way it has turned out since this is my first stab at anything like this. My little church had to come apart to make this happen, but I think it was worth it. The roof does lift off and there is a sparse interior. Surprisingly for something that I built the roof does fall apart if someone looks at it wrong (unlike the church).
The next project will be the farmhouse, or the silo. I haven't decided yet.
As an aside - the farmer looks uncannily similar to my dad in my opinion. Although Dad probably wouldn't wear a red shirt with green overalls. Maybe farmers dress like that in Denmark.
The farmer really does look like your dad!
ReplyDelete