So, Brick Fair 2010 is in the bag. I'm sure lots of fun was had by all. I know I had a good time. All my pictures are uploaded to Flickr, but I'm going to highlight some of my favorites here:

My farm set up.
Y-M-C-A at Dan's drag strip.
Jamie Berard's original cool creator car with working lights.
Matt's railway sign.
Arthur Gugick's Jimi Hendrix mosaic made of printed 1x2 tiles.
Not sure who did these awesome M1A1's.
My next LEGO house will have a curved staircase like this.
PennLUG's dock with a container ship.
I believe this is one of Cale's trains. And it might be the best LEGO train... ever. It's mini-fig scale and will go around a curve. You just can't build anything near the curve of the track.
Dan's NXT band - I've got a video somewhere.
Gugick's Flat Iron Building.
14' tall cranes and a sweet windmill - they came from SC.
This was my MOC's neighbor - very cool.
My other neighbor - I was green with jealously at all the monorail awesome-ness.
Because of this MOC I know a new architecture term - Googie!

















No comments:
Post a Comment