But ND and Auburn had big wins this weekend. Maybe I should have considered the athletic program more when I chose a college. The Pack hasn't won a conference football championship in my LIFETIME (Irony - the '79 team won the ACC, but did not play in a bowl). The last ACC basketball tourney championship was when I was six, regular season when I was eight. Folks, thats 20+ years with no conference champs in sports that matter.
Then again, I choose to pull for the Mets, so I guess I'm a sports masochists.
I think this post needs some edits...
ReplyDelete1) You finished the Millennium Falcon last night. It was not all built in an evening.
2)An attitude adjustment towards our alma matter is needed!
Love you :)
Its true: the Millennium Falcon, like Rome, was not built in a day. It took four. Alas, I'm still despondent over Wolfpack football.
ReplyDelete