So, I have been updating some of my old MOCs as I move them to their new homes. This first one is a small country church that I starting building a while back. It still has no interior, but other than that I think it is finished. When I rebuilt it I shortened the total length so that it fits on one green baseplate now.

Side view

Aft 3/4 view (Yup, those are train windows)

Cross detail

Roof construction - The sides of the roof are held together by plane landing gear type pieces that I picked up at the PAB in Orlando many moons ago. I didn't want to build an airplane big enough to use them, so they ended up here.

Front view
Next up is the Yellow truck. This thing was inspired by the jacked-up redneck trucks that I see around home. That's not a disparaging remark either. I am totally jealous of huge milage-reducing, road noise creating tires. When I rebuild this one I actually made it 2/3 of a brick shorter. It looked a little to top heavy the way I originally built it.
aft 3/4 view
Front 3/4 view
Sweet suspension-articulation view
And finally for today: My sig fig. Of course he is wearing a suit.




No comments:
Post a Comment