So I have established that I am a fanboy. What's a fanboy you ask? Well according to urbandictionary.com a fanboy is:
A passionate fan of various elements of geek culture (e.g. sci-fi, comics, Star Wars, video games, anime, hobbits, Magic: the Gathering, etc.), but who lets his passion override social graces. Used in a sentence: At the mall I almost got mowed over by some Dragonball Z fanboy on his skateboard.
Sounds like me! Yes, I read old comics (haven't bought a new one since Civil War), watch Star Wars (but not the Clone Wars), Star Trek (Riker was on a guest star on Criminal Minds last week), and I like video games. Oh yea, I like LEGO too.
In addition to that I am a sports geek. Particularly for college football. So when EA came up with a web-enabled team creator for NCAA Football 10 I was really excited. So excited in fact that I created a uniform for my high school. Here it is:
Away uni
Alternate uni
I have done up some others as well. Maybe I will post those later on. I have painted up some cars in Forza too. But that's another post for another day.



Go Davie!!
ReplyDelete